Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Well to fail misarably with my kitty




This little blog this is failing yet again, but it's not necessarily my fault. My father passed away last week and internet and people have been last on my mind. But i have my trusty side kick, Tiger lily. Who is Tiger lily you may ask. Well Tiger lily is my cat, I am a cat lady. She is my best friend, from talking back to me or biting my head when I'm screaming and crying she's the best. My lovely friend is a Calico King Rex mix, with cute little tufts on her ears. Her favorite things to eat are, popcorn, yogurt, fruit of any kind, and last but not least sticking her head in peoples cups and drinking their drinks when they aren't looking. Little rascal.


 "Mom stop taking pictures of me it' weird" <3



 These have nothing to do with this post, but hey aren't I lucky to have such a lovely mother who finds my favorite flowers, and tells my boyfriend to give them to me, from him on the day when I want to eat his brains.



No comments:

Post a Comment