Friday, August 19, 2011

It's time for school, and I'm going out with a bang.

Lately I've been dreading the thought of school. With my father passing people aren't to fond of me, not that I want to be around people right now, I'm slightly moody and little things set me into a tizy, or an outburst of tears, which is never pretty. On a higher note, to keep me busy and to say I actually did something this summer I've been crafting and trying my hand at some lovely feather earrings. I know I know I'm following the crowd, but hey they're pretty most the time. Here's a little list of what I've been up to, Infinity scarf, Fascinators galor, Fabric bows, Feather earrings, Making Yo-Yos, Re-Hemming my favorite staple skirt for school, Drooling over new heels, Lovely "doll shoes", Finally getting my permit Woot Woot!, and last reading my book for AP English "Glass Castle". And here's a little view of it all,
















No comments:

Post a Comment